Istanbul Old City Tour (Sultanahmet) package will cover all your expectations about visiting must see monuments of Istanbul, especially if it is your first visit in Istanbul.
The historical monuments which are listed below are located in a walking distance to eachother in Sultanahmet area. So, we can visit all these monuments in a full day guided tour. For this reason we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes.
You will not waste your time waiting in the lines because guided groups have a privilege at the entrance of museums.
For the entrance of mosques; ladies should cover their head, arm and legs with their own scarf or they can use the one which is lent for free
TOUR ITINERARY :
- Blue Mosque (on Fridays opens afternoon)
- Topkapı Palace (closed on Tuesdays)
- Hagia Sophia Mosque (can not be visited during prayer times)
- Basilica Cistern (alternatively we visit Serefiye Cistern)
- Grand Bazaar (closed on Sunday)
VISITING HOURS AND ENTRANCE FEES OF MUSEUMS :